Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Blogging? Ain't nobody got time fo' that!

I blog? O, yeah I forgot...

I think more and more of my brain-power (which is limited as it is) has been diverted towards October 10th, the due date of my son. This leaves me with less and less brain-power to use for everything else: things like graphics, videos, and presentations for The Stone Church, podcasts and website updates.... brushing my teeth... breathing... blogging.

So with what limited power-of-mind I have left, I bring you news from The Stone Church!
.

Things are progressing nicely here at The Stone Church as we are firmly along in our first year of existence.

We have launched our Middle and High School student ministry and named it SALT. It is being led by some great guys (Mike Culver and Shane Harper). It meets every 2nd and 4th Sunday night @ 6:30pm up at the church and has huge potential and a great group of kids!


.

We have added some cool features to our website (thestonechurch.tv) like a MEDIA tab, where you can see all of our videos, podcasts, pictures, et cetera all in one place. It's still under construction, but it'll just get better (hopefully) as we go along.
.

In October we'll also be hosting a Screen on the Green for the Mission Road Elementary school to help them offer some fun, free things for the kids!


No word on what the movie we'll be showing yet... but please, please let it be something besides Frozen

Not that I dislike Frozen... it's just everywhere

"Sounds like you need to Let It Go, man." 

GAH!






No comments:

Post a Comment